TackAvailableLongmont, Weld, Colorado, United States of America
* 6” Cheeks
* 7/16” Smooth Sweet Iron Snaffle
* Need more control than a ring bit?
* This is an extremely good shank for transitioning from a ring snaffle and introducing curb pressure.
* Low leverage, but adds some curb pressure for more control. Packs easily with our most popular snaffle mouthpiece.
* Sweet iron naturally rusts into a light patina.
* The rust creates a sweet taste for the horse and makes the bit more acceptable and increases salivation for a supple mouth.
* Mullen relief is used on all our snaffle mouthpieces which is a forward curve that creates even pressure across the bars and tongue to eliminate the nutcracker effect.
* Available in different mouth sizes
Saddle Weight: 0.80 LBS...Read full description
LocationLongmont, Weld, Colorado,
CountryUnited States of America