Premium facilities to meet all of yours and your horses needs! Built in 2017.
20 Minutes north of Guelph, 15 minutes to Fergus, Erin and Rockwood, 35 minutes to Milton and Orangeville.
- Bright and airy stalls and aisles
- Heated washroom, viewing lounge and tack room with built-in tack boxes
- Heated viewing lounge with complimentary coffee, tea, hot apple cider and hot chocolate
- Security cameras
- Heated washroom
- Wash bay with hot and cold water
- 60' three season training pen
- Large grassy pastures (3 acres each) with heated automatic waters and large run in shelters
- Well maintained and safe fencing
- Bright and dust free indoor arena (80' X 160')
- Outdoor sand ring (70' X 120')
- Daily stall cleaning and replenishment of bedding with dust free bag shavings
- Automatic waters indoors and outdoors (heated) - monitored and cleaned weekly
- Individualized feeding of quality grain, soaked, and with owner provided supplements 2x daily
- Access to generous amounts of high quality hay indoors (forage first diets!)
- All day (long turnout hours for healthier horses) turn out in compatible herds - up to 7 horses in ~3 acre fields
- Round bales (2 per field) provided in winter months or as needed
- Salt blocks provided in stalls and pastures
- Blanketing for turnout (1 on, 1 off)
- Booting for turnout (for medical purposes as recommended by an attending Veterinarian)
- Night check every night
- Basic first aid
- Knowledgeable owners with many years in the equine industry
- Owners live on property
- Full use of our facilities
Additional services available (costs vary):
- Training rides including starting untrained horses and working with green broke horses
- Exercising (riding or lunging)
- Cold hosing
- Specialized medical care
- Layup or stall rest
- Feeding of select supplements (i.e. Probiotics, Vit-E Sel, Glucosamine, Flax)
- Laundry services for blankets, boots, polo wraps, saddle pads etc.
- Please inquire for any other services you may need
Jumps and poles are available.
Owners live on property and have many years of experience in the industry.
Indoor board only. ...Read full bio