TackAvailableLongmont, Weld, Colorado, United States of America
* This is an Indian Bosal that is made out of a very heavy and durable 3/8" Polypropylene Rope with a Nylon Core.
* This one fits an average horse.
* This nose band is braided with a quality nylon 550 paracord in a cobra pattern and also braided decorative keepers on the bottom of the hackamore.
* The rope is slick and releases well.
* You attach your bridle to this hackamore between the two knots on the noseband
Saddle Weight: 0.70 LBS...Read full description
LocationLongmont, Weld, Colorado,
CountryUnited States of America