SaddlesAustralianAustralian Stock Saddle CoUnited States of America
SOLD . . . .Muster Master Australian Stock Saddle 17" - $1500.
This well cared for, high end 17" (measured the right way) stock saddle features top grade tanned leather in a beautiful two-tone brown.
* The tree is adjustable, built with wood and aluminum.
* It has a web suspended seat, that essentially acts like a hammock! The cantle is 5 inches, offering upper body support on long trail rides. This is the most comfortable saddle I have ridden in!
* It is a secure saddle. It places the rider in a naturally balanced position. And the 3.5 inch knee pads permit the rider to essentially lock themselves into the saddle when needed. This was a great a saddle for my OTTB when I first started riding him on trails.
* The girthing system is in-skirt D-rigging, which provides even pressure on the front and back of the horse.
* Weight approximately 26 pounds.
* Western rigging, western style fenders, leather off-side and leather on-side straps, aluminum comfort stirrups with leather foot pads, wool panels, and the optional tooling.
* Minor scuffs on the cantle top. Slight discoloration on the wool panels from the dyed wool pad that I had used.
* This saddle was purchased at the PA Horse World Expo from the Australian Stock Saddle Company, the manufacturer of quality saddles and leather goods. If you missed buying a saddle from them (at any of the expos they go to), here is a well maintained, quality ASSC stock saddle for your consideration. ...Read full description