* The Cashel Trail has horse and rider comfort and security in mind.
* Stirrup fenders are positioned to give the rider a comfortable leg angle for stability.
* A double padded seat makes a softer ride for long trail rides, and the redesigned larger swells and cantle offer more security.
* Tie rings are woven into each string set, along with an additional crupper ring.
* The saddle is 7/8 rigged, and with the AXIS ™ tree provides full, even contact to your horse.
* Weight: 24-1/2 lbs. Chocolate Hermann Oak leather.
* Made in the USA.
* Roughout fenders and seat jockeys
* Available in an extra wide gullet
Saddle Weight: 29.00 LBS...Read full description