TackAvailableLongmont, Weld, Colorado, United States of America
* If you still ride an oxbow because you like its slender sides and tread but would like to have a flat bottom stirrup, this is the stirrup for you”.
* “The Halfbreed” with its wider opening through the middle is the perfect stirrup for someone with a wider foot, a great feature inherited from its Oxbow relative.
* Measuring 5 3/8 inches at its widest point the wider opening allows better in and out foot access.
* This 6 piece laminated stirrup measures 5 1/2 inches in height and offers slimmer sides for a less constricted feel.
* The great variation of tread width sizes, allowing you to choose the one that feels best to you.
* The Nettle Stirrups come in a variety of sizes and width. The size or width that you are wanting may or may not be in stock. If you are needing them right away we recommend that you check stock. If we don't have them on hand we can order them in, please call for delivery time.
* “The Leveler”, available only as an addition to Nettles Stirrups. An unleveled stirrup causes a foot to tilt, stressing the ankle. Like sand in your shoe, even the smallest tilt can cause discomfort.
* “The Leveler” may be added to any new pair ordered or you may ship your stirrups to our facility to have “The Leveler” added to your favorite pair of Nettles Stirrups.
* Price per pair.
Saddle Weight: 2.00 LBS...Read full description