TackAvailableLongmont, Weld, Colorado, United States of America
* Meet The Duke, a sidekick to the Premier Line and an upgrade to the discontinued Nettles All Purpose Stirrup.
* Aptly named The Duke, we think it is the best-looking, best-riding, best-built economy stirrup on the market.
* Available in 1.5″ to 5″ and stained finish only.
* The Nettle Stirrups come in a variety of sizes and width. The size or width that you are wanting may or may not be in stock. If you are needing them right away we recommend that you check stock. If we don't have them om hand we can order them in. It takes 1 to 4 weeks for them to come in.
* “The Leveler”, available only as an addition to Nettles Stirrups. An unleveled stirrup causes a foot to tilt, stressing the ankle. Like sand in your shoe, even the smallest tilt can cause discomfort.
* “The Leveler” may be added to any new pair ordered or you may ship your stirrups to our facility to have “The Leveler” added to your favorite pair of Nettles Stirrups. Price per pair.
Saddle Weight: 2.00 LBS...Read full description
LocationLongmont, Weld, Colorado,
CountryUnited States of America