Equestrian JobsGeneral Equine Jobs$ 375Contract
Our small private stable in MO currently has stalls available for rent in a quiet & peaceful facility for your mare or gelding. The property is the perfect sanctuary for equine retirement and those seeking a quiet refuge to get back to nature and relieve day to day stress and anxiety.
Full-Care Board $375 per month
Pasture Board $200 per month
The facility includes:
• Nice 10’ x 10’ stalls (constructed of solid hard 2” oak boards) with rubber mats, soft pine wood shavings for bedding and some have metal hay racks.
• Good grass pastures for your horse to run, frolic and play or lay and sun-bathe. Management provides rotation program and limits the number of horses per pasture to preserve the quality of the grass and to prevent injuries to your horse.
• Outdoor wood fenced arena 100’ x 120’ with sand/dirt footing and various obstacles for your use (Barrels, Cones, Tarp & Jumps).
• Indoor arena 60’ x 60’ offers safety for both horse and rider year round, with 4ft solid walls and 16ft ceiling with dirt footing.
• Tack Room – to store your tack trunk or tote with saddle stands and bridle hooks.
• Full Board offers top quality care, stall cleaning, turnout and horses are fed twice per day good hay and grain (Buckeye or Purina).
• Stable vet needs serviced by Equine Specialists: Mid-Rivers Equine Centre of Wentzville.
• Routine farrier visit for all hoof trimming and shoeing needs by: J & L Farrier Services of Warrenton.
• Trailer Parking (extra fee) – limited availability.
• Summer Fan (extra fee).
• Enjoy exploring the 20 acres of woods, creek, trails and watching the wildlife.
Stable has a park like setting with beautiful views and enables you to get away from the noise and fast paced environment of the city. We are conveniently located 12 miles north of Exit 188 off I-70 (Flying J Truck Stop) or 16 miles west of Troy/Hwy. 40/61; and only an hour from the St. Louis Lambert International Airport. Contact us today!...Read full description