Historic Council Grove Washunga Days Features Elite Country Music Entertainment
News General Equestrian
1. Horse’s can sleep standing up and lying down…
2. When can newborn horses start walking
- 2 weeks after birth
- A couple of hours after birth
- 18 months later
3. How long is a horse’s gestation period?
- 8-9 months
- 120 days
- 11-12 months
4. Horses have bigger eyes than any other mammal that lives on land.
5. What was the height of the tallest horse ever recorded?
- 21.2 hh
- 19.2 hh
- 23.2 hh
6. What is the name of the horse that holds the most Olympic gold medals?
7. Horses have more bones in their body than a human?
8. What is the world’s most popular horse breed?
- Quarter Horse
9. What is the correct terminology for horse’s back legs?
- Hind legs
- Rear legs
10. Horses can’t burp or vomit...
Keep scrolling for the answers...