* The Highbank Cordura® Trail saddle features Cordura® skirts and fenders that keep it lightweight.
* Endurance style lets you bend under low tree branches, with no horn to get caught on.
* This model is designed with the quality needed for advanced riders while remaining at a price that is accessible for those wanting to try a new saddle style.
* The double padded seat and trail stirrups are perfect for all-day comfort on the longest and toughest trails.
* Brass hardware is used on the breast collar dees, rings, and crupper dee - you'll have space to clip and tie your gear (with the included four saddle strings) and brass is resistant to rust for easy care.
* Adjustable position rigging with rear angled dee is great for securing saddle when traveling over rough terrain.
* The 4″ cantle provides a nice, moderate feeling seat that endurance riders love.
* Easy care fleece lined skirt.
* Nylon tie straps are included on both sides.
Country of Manufacture
Trail - Cordura
Adjustable Position Flat Plate
Saddle Weight: 21.00 LBS...Read full description