Historic Council Grove Washunga Days Features Elite Country Music Entertainment
News General Equestrian
Unsurpassed in comfort for both horse and rider, this saddle may look like other saddles on the outside - but that's where similarities end.
The Imus 4-Beat® Gaited saddle encourages the horse's natural 4-beat gait. When you begin to custom build your own saddle, you'll be presented with a list of options. These allow you to order the best trail saddle that is exactly what you want.
All saddles come standard with matching Supracor padded 4-Beat® Stirrups, Leather Tie Strings, and extra-long latigos to accomodate the 3-Point Rigging.
All "BUILD YOUR OWN" saddles are custom made per your order and take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
If there is an option you do not see available below and would like on your saddle, call or email and please ask us, because we can probably make it happen with our extraordinary saddle craftsmen.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE A DESCRIPTION AND PICTURE OF EACH AVAILABLE OPTION
Available Configuration of the Imus 4-Beat® Gaited Saddle:
* Available in 15”, 16” or 17” or 18" Seat Sizes (western sizing) If you aren't sure of your seat size, check out our chart here.
* Standard Tree or Wide Tree Available
* Western, Endurance with Leathers or Endurance with Western Fenders Configurations
Specially Designed Tree designed for unique forward placement, placing rider over horse’s true center of gravity. Designed for complete freedom of movement and to accommodate the gaited horse’s back
Flexible Tree with leather suspended ground seat to prevent bars from collapsing under rider’s weight. Provides incredibly close feeling to the horse.
Carefully calculated degree of flexibility in the bars offers gaited horses unprecedented comfort and freedom of motion, while still correctly distributing the rider’s weight.
* Forward set, free-swinging stirrups to avoid pressure on rider’s ankles, knees, hips and pelvis
* Places rider in “bareback” position, allowing rider to truly be in balance with their horse without constricts of saddle
* Supracor © therapeutic padding placed under the bars of the tree to eliminate pressure soreness and ensure a custom fit
* Supracor © therapeutic padding placed in the seat and the matching 4-Beat® stirrups for unparalleled rider comfort
* 14 day trial to ensure a great fit for both horse and rider
* Unparalleled pre and post-sale support from knowledgeable staff!
Each Imus 4-Beat® Saddles Comes Standard With:
* Matching 4-Beat® Stirrups with Suparcor © padding in the tread
* Dee and O rings with 6 sets leather tie strings for attaching gear
* Crupper Ring
* 2 extra long latigo leathers to accommodate 3-Point Rigging
Available Upgrade Options Are Listed Below
For more information about Imus 4-Beat Saddles® check out our short informational video about our tree and Supracor HERE
Need Help fitting your horse? We provide expert fitting support HERE
Learn all about the Imus 4-Beat Saddles HERE
All saddles have a 6% restocking fee in the event of a return for a refund. This covers our original shipping to you and part of the non-refunded merchant fees. In the event of an exchange, difference in cost of saddles may be applicable.
Below is a description of each of our saddle options
Standard Cantle: Seat leather is folded over the back of the seat and tacked in to place. Looks good and is long-lasting. Comes with leather rosettes. No additional charge.
Shown below in pecan with our smooth seat
Cheyenne Roll Cantle: Hand-rolled lip that matches the saddle leather. Has a ridge underneath the lip to allow the rider to reach back and grab under the cantle. Leather rosettes. Finished look and functional too! $75 additional charge.
Cheyenne Roll shown below in pecan with a rough-out seat (description below)
Floral Tooling: Comes with the standard 4-Beat® tooling plus the fenders, jockey, pommel and cantle are all hand-tooled in a floral pattern. Also comes with the pencil roll and silver conchos. $600 additional charge plus takes 3-5 weeks to ship since the tooling is hand-carved.
Shown below in pecan western with the CA Twist and rough-out seat and also shown in black endurance with western fenders and a CA Twist
Pencil Roll Cantle Package: 1" hand-rolled finished lip done in the same leather as your saddle. Adds 1" to seat depth and the additional tooling around the pommel and keepers and silver conchos instead of leather rosettes give a nice finished look. $100 additional charge.
Pencil roll shown below in black with an endurance pommel
Standard Smooth Seat: Smooth seat leather is vat-dyed for long-lasting color that won't rub off. Smooth seat leather allows your hips to freely move with your horse. Comes standard with no additional charge.
Shown below in Pecan Endurance with Leathers and a pencil roll
Rough-Out Seat: Chap leather is used on the seat to give a little extra grip. Vat-dyed leather won't fade or bleed. Available in black or brown.
Matching Unpadded Slick Seat: We use the same full grain leather as the rest of your saddle. This seat is unpadded.
Phoenix Rising Saddles Slick Seat