• Horses
  • Saddles
  • Trailers
  • Properties
  • Tack
  • Stallions at Stud
    All Equine Categories
    • All Equine Categories
    • Horses
    • Saddles
    • Trailers
    • Properties
    • Tack
    • Stallions at Stud
    Please select a location from the drop-down list
    $ 2,000

    AQHA Grey Mare for Sale

    Clip This Ad
    This feature requires you to be logged on horseclicks. You can login to your account or create a new account:.
    Send this classified to a friend!
    Fill in the form below

    "Your name" must be filled.
    "Your email" must be filled.
    "friend name" must be filled.
    "friend email" must be filled.
    Please select the I'm not a robot box.
    your name:
    your email:
    friend name:
    friend email:
    comment:
    captcha
     
    AQHA Grey Mare for Sale
    1 of 4
    • AQHA Grey Mare for Sale1 Of 4
    • AQHA Grey Mare for Sale for sale in United States of America2 Of 4
    • AQHA Grey Mare for Sale for sale3 Of 4
    • Quarter Horse for sale4 Of 4
    Category:Horses
    Subcategory:Quarter Horse
    Ad Type:For Sale
    Status:Available
    Name:GP Blue Frosted Pep (Pepper)
    Gender:Mare
    Age:12 yrs 4 mths
    Height:15 hands
    Color:Grey
    Temperament:3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
    Registered:Yes
    Country:United States of America
    Price:$ 2,000
    Location:Canton, TX 75103
    About
    "Pepper" is a family friendly grey quarter horse mare with a good disposition. She greets you with a nicker, likes people. Broke to ride, neck reins, easy going, knows the basics. Easy keeper, good with the farrier. Have ridden her with no issues after long layoffs. Have ridden her with western saddle, or bareback. Her pedigree is available on allbreedpedigree: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/gp+blue+frosted+pep. She is a maiden mare, but has been genetics tested 5 panel negative. Her base coat color is buckskin; she is homozygous black, homozygous Agouti with a single Cream and single Gray gene: EE AA Gg nCr. When paired with a black, sorrel/chestnut, or bay stallion, her foal will be either gray (50% chance), bay (25%), or buckskin (25%). Please email questions to - Click to contact - .
    Disciplines
    kbcrudgi
    member since 11.02.2017
    Call: 972-768-8873
    or send email message
    Stay safe when buying online
    read more >
    AQHA Grey Mare for Sale
    AQHA Grey Mare for Sale
    $ 2,000
    Texas, Canton ad ref. HT7068D47  -  708 Views
    //