• Horses
  • Properties
  • Trailers
  • Saddles
  • Tack
  • Cattle
  • Equestrian Jobs
  • Horses for Lease
  • Stallions at Stud
    All Equine Categories
    • All Equine Categories
    • Horses
    • Properties
    • Trailers
    • Saddles
    • Tack
    • Cattle
    • Equestrian Jobs
    • Horses for Lease
    • Stallions at Stud
    Please select a location from the drop-down list
    $ 2,500
    2020 gypsy & drum horse foals for sale in utero on payments
    1/1
    featheredacresfarm
    Profile page
    ad ref. HT002FDAF
    $ 2,500

    2020 gypsy & drum horse foals for sale in utero on payments

    HorsesGypsy VannerFor SaleAvailable

    See https://featheredacresfarm.wixsite.com/mysite/meet-the-mares for pictures of all our mama's & the sire.

    Below is our 2020 sales list. We have 3 purebred in utero gypsies & a few gypsy crosses to choose from! Prices start at $2500.
    These mares will be on camera in spring so buyers can get updates & watch their foal be born live! The deposit to hold a foal is $500, another $1000 payment will be due at birth, after that buyers can make payments if they choose otherwise remainder is due at weaning time. We also offer very flexible payment plans, after $500 deposit buyer sets the amount of their monthly payments & if more time is needed on payment plan after weaning we offer board at a rate of only $100.00/mo for up to 12 months. All foals are imprinted at birth & well handled. Prices are subject to change after the birth for any foals NOT previously held with a deposit. Prices here reflect our in utero discounts only! Full refund if we don't get your live healthy foal!
    ~Bella~ SD Laddie x SD Candy mare (imported as SD Candy Girl) gypsy vanner mare GV02416P PSSM1 n/n, is EE (black) & TT homozygous tobiano, 14.3 hands Crossed on Shay she has a 50% chance of having either a smoky black or (smoky) blue roan foal & baby will carry cream gene regardless. Bella was imported from SD Farms in England by BFSGH. She is a very stocky correct mare that is loaded with hair & feather. She always gives us amazing foals! Her 2019 foal by Shay was their first time paired together & they had a gorgeous smoky blue roan tobiano colt. Pair bred back for an April 2020. In utero price is $10,000.
    ~Heart~ HSF Luck Be A Lady aka "Heart" PSSM1 n/n, Ee Aa nCr nT 2015 gypsy vanner buckskin mare, HSF Chief (Romeo son) X Gold N Luck (daughter of The Boss) 14.2+ hands. Heart is one of the sweetest mares you will ever find! She is very stocky with loads of hair & feather. My daughters showed her a bit last year & took her to the county fair & she got blues in her halter classes. Confirmed in foal to Shay, our GVHS stallion Carolayns X Baileys Cream (a Romeo son) he is ee,CrCr,nRn cremello solid roan. Foal due in April. Color options for this foal: 25% cremello, 25% palomino, 12.50% perlino, 12.50% buckskin, 12.50% smoky cream, 6.5% blue roan & 6.5% smoky black. Heart also has the pangare gene (mealy gene) the color opportunities for this foal are endless! Their 2019 filly was a buckskin roan. Pair bred back for 2020. In utero price is $8,500
    ~ Friday The Thirteenth~ aka Sophie
    Grulla Friesian sport horse, Reg - Click here to reveal phone number - PSSM1 n/n EE Dd, She's 15.2+ hands & her foals tend to mature the same. Sophie is a Friesian X APHA, daughter of RJ the mare pictured below. Crossed on Shay she has 50% chance of grulla foal, 25 % chance of smoky black & 25 % chance of a blue roan foal. She is in foal to Shay & due mid May 2020. So far both times she was bred to Shay she had smoky grulla foals, one was a grulla roan pictured below. Most of her foals on past stallions also were grulla despite color of stud. 2020 foal is for sale in utero for $3500
    *These next 2 are my daughters retired show horses that she bred to our gypsy stallion before she left for college. She will be home again next summer to foal them out & raise the foals. The following are copies of her own sales ads*
    ~RJ~ Mother of mare pictured above. Grulla solid APHA & IBHA registered mare, 14.3 hands & foal should mature about the same. I show her english, western, halter & also in poles & barrels, she's well put together & places well in everything I ask of her so she is kind of my Jack of all trades type of horse. She's got personality & sane mind. She has had several foals for us over the years & she's a good mom. She had a grulla & a dunalino foal in her early years & the past 2 years bred to Shay she gave us another grulla & a dunalino. Bred to Shay you could get another grulla, palomino, dunalino or a smoky black but he's also a roan so in that case the foal could be (smoky) blue roan. Pics below of her 2018 & 2019 foals by Shay. Money will go towards my college education after foal is weaned & leaves. Bred back for a June 2020 foal, in utero price is $3200
    ~Katie~ Due late June 2010. Purebred registered gray AQHA mare, 15.1hh & a thick stocky well built mare that did very well in halter & pleasure. I grew up on this horse in 4H, she's very laid back. She had one baby for us years back by another gypsy stallion & she's a great mom. Her gypsy cross foal was correct, built like a bulldog & had her sane mind. I expect this one will be the same. The color of this foal could be gray, blue roan, buckskin or possibly palomino. I am not positive what her base color is, she was already going gray when we got her. We think she was a blue roan like her sire but we never had her color tested to say for sure. Her one & only foal also appeared to be blue roan, pics below. Should mature around 15hh. Money goes towards my college education after foal is weaned & leaves. In utero price is $2500...Read full description
    CategoryHorses
    SubcategoryGypsy Vanner
    Ad TypeFor Sale
    StatusAvailable
    Namebaby
    CountryUnited States of America
    Price$ 2,500
    LocationPlymouth, WI 53073
    Display map
    1
    $ 7,000
    SubcategoryGypsy Vanner
    GenderColt
    Age
    Height0 hands
    Laona, Wisconsin
    12
    $ 9,000
    SubcategoryGypsy Vanner
    GenderMare
    Age9 yrs 11 mths
    Height14.2 hands
    Green bay, Wisconsin
    1
    $ 7,500
    SubcategoryGypsy Vanner
    GenderBroodmare
    Age7 yrs
    Height15 hands
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    featheredacresfarm
    Profile page