Julie Weaver said:
Inquiring to see if your horse is still available?
Yes she is. The advertisement will be removed once she is sold. I have an offer pending, but I am not supper happy with the terms. If someone comes in with a better offer, cash in hand, I will go with them. She's available Sun/Mon for test rides and anytime for vet checks. I'm also a veterinarian, but I would recommend an un-biased evaluation by a different vet.