Tatum Plantation Commercial Real Estate Listing
A Sportsman’s Paradise in Southwest Mississippi
3434 Hwy 24
Gloster, MS 39638
Since 1991, Tatum Plantation has proven itself to be one of the finest hunting tracts in Southern Mississippi. Through expert wildlife management, the land continues to produce huge bucks using only native genetics, with no deer trucked in from out of state. With an experienced staff and outfitting company willing to stay on and custom living quarters for guests and staff, Tatum Plantation represents an incredible opportunity to own a world-class hunting facility with easy access to major cities.
• 2,600± acres of pines, hardwoods & creek bottoms
• Estimated timber value of $4 million
• Guided hunts for whitetails, turkey & hogs
• Located 1 hour north of Baton Rouge
• Riding arena & 2 horse barns totaling 8 stalls
• Custom lodge with rustic great room & suites
• Guide shack that sleeps 12
• Sitting porch with fireplace
• Climate-controlled game processing shed
• Private lake with lighted, covered bridge
• Peach, pear & blueberry orchard
Whether you’re experiencing the hunt of a lifetime, a relaxing morning by the lake or an unforgettable evening at the lodge with friends and family, Tatum Plantation is the perfect backdrop for your outdoor adventures.
United Country – Gibson Realty
4124 Hwy 24W
McComb, MS 39648
|Lot Size:||2600 Acres|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Gloster, MS 39638|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.