• Horses
  • Saddles
  • Trailers
  • Properties
  • Tack
  • Stallions at Stud
    All Equine Categories
    • All Equine Categories
    • Horses
    • Saddles
    • Trailers
    • Properties
    • Tack
    • Stallions at Stud
    Advert expired!
    HT234B887
    Sonny Dee Bar/My Skip Vanzi granddaughter, bred to champagne Zippo Pine Bar grandson for 2013!
    In foal to champagne stallion for 2013 - Tested N/N negative for Disorder Panel! Granddaughter of Sonny Dee Bar and My Skip Vanzi - Bred for Spring 2013 foal by PHBA Top 5 World Show 16hh champagne Zippo Pine Bar grandson, Zipin Sierra Sonrise You would have to drive many miles to find a more beautiful and correct mare. She has a gorgeous head and neck with a massive body, huge hip, and very correct legs. She is sound in every way. Honey is an excellent broodmare - she has produced 4 foals, all 4 champagne or champagne dun so far. Her upcoming 2013 foal has a 25% chance of being homozygous champagne, 50% chance of heterozygous champagne, and 25% chance non-champagne. This foal alone could be worth more than we've reduced Honey's asking price to (her 2011 colt was a homozygous champagne, bought by a woman in California then quickly resold overseas through her 'auction' for much more than we are asking for this 2-IN-1 PACKAGE! And yes, this is a true 2-in-1 package, you get to keep the mare AND the foal, regardless of what color it is, even if it is a HOMOZYGOUS CHAMPAGNE worth far more than the package price, baby is YOURS and does not have to be returned to the seller. Plus you get a VERY NICE mare too!) =) This is a quality mare with great conformation, amazing bloodlines (NO IMPRESSIVE), and the bonus of that rare and beautiful champagne color. Her sire is Sonnys Courtney, 19 halter points, by the immortal Sonny Dee Bar, 62 halter points, and 10 performance points. Honey's dam is a champagne own daughter of My Skip Vanzi, 52 halter points, and The Exotic Star, 41 halter points and 17 performance points. Other performers such as Win Or Lose (AQHA Champion), Big M Flicka Win, Winnie Mae, My Skip Ashwood (84 halter and 12 performance points) and Born As A Star (53 halter points) are also all right on her papers. She was broke to ride as a 2 year old, but has not been ridden since, so she would need a tune-up and experienced rider if you were interested in her for more than a broodmare at this point. Honey's gorgeous champagne dun 2010 daughter Blondy is for sale now too! (Also pictured) International inquiries welcome, we can export! HYPP N/N HERDA N/N GBED N/N PSSM1 N/N MH N/N Broke To Ride Potential Disciplines: All-Around/Performance Trail/Endurance/Pleasure Halter/Longe-line/WP Breeding (Broodmare/Stallion) ******************************************************************* ***Find more info on this and others for sale now at ***COLOREDHORSESFORSALE. COM*** *******************************************************************
    Ad Type:For Sale
    Status:Available
    Name:RSJ Honey Ashwood - AQHA 2005 Gold Champ
    Breed:Quarter Horse
    Gender:Mare
    Color:Champagne
    Height:15.1 hands
    Temperament:5 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
    Age:7 yrs 5 mths
    Registered:Yes
    Country:United States of America
    Price:$ 4,000
    Location:Devils lake, ND 58301
    Registration details
    we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.
    Latest ads in the same category:
    QH cross mare for sale
    BreedQuarter HorseGenderMare
    ColorBayHeight15.2 hands
    Age10 yrsLocationVersailles, KY 4...
    Rebel is a fun mare to ride. Not mareish at all. Wants to please. Has been ridden English and western does well ...
    new 
    $ 1,000
    TOP
    2006 AQHA BAY MARE 15. 1 HANDS
    BreedQuarter HorseGenderMare
    ColorBayHeight15.1 hands
    Age10 yrs 4 mthsLocationGranby, CT 06035
    AQHA Bay Mare, 10yo, 15. 1 hands, Sweet and quiet for anyone, Western Pleasure or Hunter Under Saddle, smooth ...
    new   
    $ 6,000
    2011 AQHA Mare for sale
    BreedQuarter HorseGenderMare
    ColorBayHeight15.1 hands
    Age5 yrsLocationBrockport, NY 14420
    "Gidget" is a 15. 1h AQHA bay mare currently showing pleasure, horsemanship and trail. Started in showmanship. ...
    new   
    $ 12,500
    Automatic kid safe horse
    BreedQuarter HorseGenderMare
    ColorBlackHeight16 hands
    Age18 yrs 9 mthsLocationSaltillo, MS 38866
    18 year old registered AQHA mare. Automatic on barrels and poles. Knows all play day events. Not spooky or high ...
    new 
    $ 3,500
    TOP
    Double Bred Driftwood Black Mare
    BreedQuarter HorseGenderMare
    ColorBlackHeight15.1 hands
    Age4 yrsLocationHenry, IL 61537
    *FOR SALE* MF Mystics Sizzle 2012 Black Mare Double Bred Driftwood mare. Athletic. Has been started, tracked ...
    new 
    $ 4,000
    //