Schleese Victory Dressage Saddle 17"
Schleese Signature Series Victory Dressage Saddle
• Seat size is 17"
• Tree is currently set between a medium wide/wide tree.
• This saddle was purchased new for $5195
• Used lightly since it’s purchase
• The saddle is in very good condition - only minimal use
• Stirrup leather use marks and a few scuffs on the cantle.
• It was made in 2008 and the serial number is pictured
• This saddle is almost impossible to find used and should sell very quickly.
• Features the adjustable adaptree.
• $4000 or best offer
• Local fitting options available, paypal, will ship anywhere in the country
SEAT - The 11 cm seat and center balance provides the rider a secure classical seat. The seat width is narrow, ideal for people with narrow seat bones and who like to ride with a very straight leg.
TWIST - The narrow twist allows the rider's leg to fall and hang naturally.
PANEL - The 3/4 independent shoulder relief system allows the horse complete freedom of movement. The independent panel keeps as flat and wide as possible allowing the spine to move, bend and lift during collection.
BILLET SYSTEM - The adjustable V-Webbing billet system allows for correct billet alignment and equal pull throughout the length of the tree.
THIGH BLOCKS - The adjustable thigh blocks give the rider the flexibility to adjust their leg support. A variety of sizes are available.Thigh Blocks Chart
LEATHER - French-Style leather. Extremely soft and very little 'breaking-in' time required.
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Chimacum, WA 98325|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.