Quality Farmland & Hunting Tracts at Auction Prices
400+/- Acre Farm in Reno County, KS
Live Auction On Site: June 6th, 11:00 a.m.
Approx 5.5 mi south of US 50, K-61 & Whiteside Rd. Intersection
This excellent Reno County farm consists of 396.8+/- acres with 345.5 DCP cropland acres with a 228.3-acre wheat base and a 37 bushel yield, 119.9-acre grain sorghum base with a 56 bushel yield and a 1.8-acre sunflower base with a 691 yield according to the County F.S.A. All minerals are intact and will sell with ground.
• Tract 1: S/2 of SE/4 S29-T24-R6, Reno County, KS; 80+/- acres currently planted in wheat.
• Tract 2: N/2 of SE/4 S29-T24-R6, Reno County, KS; formerly CRP, this tract consists of 80+/- acres with 5-year-old 5-wire fence and 1 pond; still carried in the base acres.
• Tract 3: N/2 of SW/4 S29-T24-R6, Reno County, KS; 80± acres currently planted in wheat.
• Tract 4: NW/4 of S29-T24-R6, Reno County, KS; 160± acres with 120± acres cropland and 40+/- acres of pasture with a pond.
• Tract 1 estimated taxes: $184.15
• Tract 2 estimated taxes: $125.35
• Tract 3 estimated taxes: $138.82
• Tract 4 estimated taxes: $126.57
Online bidding will be available by visiting www.UnitedCountryKS.com to register at least 48 hours prior to the auction date.
United Country Blomquist Realty & Auction, Inc.
Office: (785) 833-2222
See website for terms and more information.
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.