1. Picturesque Equestrian Retreat in the heart of horse country, Offered at $1,140,000.00
2. Almost 40 acres of lush pastures, riding trails and a relaxing pond stocked with fish as well as visiting fresh water otters.
3. Turn-key 1977 split level home offers a functional floor plan with 4 bedroom, 3 bath and total 3324 sqft.
4. Main level master suite with double closets
5. Recently remodeled living room, kitchen, bath and flooring throughout.
6. Wrap around covered deck excellent for bird and wildlife watching.
6. Over sized mud/laundry room with adjacent two person sauna great for relaxing.
7. Living room boasts floor to ceiling windows conveniently overlooking the barn and pastures.
8. Approximately 2 acres in blueberry fields which serve seasonal U-pick program.
9. Main barn consists of 8 individual 12 X 14 stalls all with their own individual no mud runs and constructed from Old Growth Timber.
10.Stud barn consists of 2 stalls and individual heavy gauge chain-link runs as well as additional hay storage.
11.Multiple out buildings: Large shop with covered side for storage of implements, tractor or trailer. Additional storage barn for anything!
12.Newest outbuilding designed to easily offload and store 30 tons of hay in addition to shavings.
13.Permanent pastures total 14 with 2 semi permanent pastures, approximately 1-3 acres each.
14.Excellent well pressure and property retains water rights to stream and pond for irrigating and usage.
15.Indoor over sized full-court dressage arena with cedar hog footing atop hard packed base.
16.Open round pen with sand footing for training.
17.Trails on property however potential for more trails throughout property.
18.Low farm taxes, 2013 only $3920.84 and just 10 min to I-5.
19.Too many amenities to list, Call for your personal showing today! Visit
- Residence Included
- Horse Barn
- Hay Barn