Ottawa Horse Hobby Farm / Storage
Open House Sunday July 14, 2013
2pm to 4pm
Great Hobby Farm or Country Property with a workshop or toy storage.
Location is Great
* Centered so that Kanata, Carleton Place, Almonte and Richmond are almost the same distance away.
* New Barn: 40 X 100 Stable with wash stall, Vet Room, Tack Room and 12 X 12 stalls by System Fencing.
* Renovated Older house at time of 2006 addition
* Sand ring 100X 200, 3 paddocks easily could be 5.
* Geothermal Heat and Cooling
* Close to Golf, Horse and Dog Clubs
Property Type: RU - Residential Unit, 25 acres total, 18 acres are CL - Conservation Land which is environmentally protected
1985 Older Main Level -updated in 2006 - new windows, kitchen etc.
* The 2nd storey addition creates a master bedroom retreat with large en suite and walk in closet. * Sunken Living Room * 2 Car Garage * Bathrooms and Laundry room House Exterior Finish: Siding Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Wall to Wall Carpeting Basement: Unfinished basically but some drywall and storage shelves
2008 Barn /Storage
40 feet by 92 feet with a 10 feet overhang (total 40 X 102)
Currently there are 5 stalls with room for 2 more.
There is a partition wall that separates approximately 27 feet X 40 feet for storage.
Wash stall | 12X 26 ft Tack Room | Vet/Feed Room | 3 paddocks
Lot Size: 397.0 x 2750....
Site Influences Deck, Flat Site, Hobby Farm, Fenced Yard, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Golf Nearby, Paved Road
Some Approximate Room Dimensions
Master Bedroom: 17.0 x 15.08 En suite Bathroom 5 Pieces and walk in closet Bedroom 2: 12.0 x 11.0 Bedroom 3: 11.04 x 11.0 Bedroom 4: 11.06 x 10.0 Bedroom 3 & 4 are separated by sliding doors. When open it creates a 11 X 21 ft Room Family Room or currently Office: 17.0 x 12.0 Kitchen: 13.07 x 12.0 Living Room: 17. x 18 Eating Area: 16.0 x 12.0 Foyer: 12.0 x 5.0 Laundry Room:6 X 10
Appliances: Cook top, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Hood Fan Washer Dryer Heat: Geothermal I replaced the Geothermal furnace ($9500.00) in late November of 2011. Water: Drilled Well Sewer: Septic Installed Currently I would like to replace the rug in the main living room and repair one of the two decks.
Earlier I replaced the pressure tank, added a water softener, sump pump and two rooms with
laminate. All appliances except the microwave go with the house. There are a couple of saddle
racks in the tack room and the rubber bricks in the wash stall that are not include with the house.
horse equine storage
More pictures and info at https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=836F3E4F6ABAF15D!183&authkey=!9IrahwcLYho%24
Come take a look.
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.