Horse Lovers Bucket List
Have you ever thought about your "equine" bucket list?
Here are a few ideas to get you started.
· Get my horse on the cover of a magazine
· Do an equine massage class
· Learn how to Barrel race
· Gallop on the beach.
· Win a blue ribbon, even if it’s for the egg and spoon race!
· Try your hand at cattle work. Find out what it means when they say a horse is “cowy.”
· Fall off and get right back on again.
· Come to a sliding stop on a well-trained reining horse.
· Take a lesson with your equestrian idol.
· Nurse a horse through a crisis and back to full health.
· Experience the smooth ride of a gaited horse.
· Attend the Kentucky Derby dressed to the nines—including hat!
· Tackle a trail accessible only by horseback and enjoy the view.
· Take your dream vacation on horseback.
· Master the sitting trot.
· Watch polo. Even better, try it out.
· Wake up to a whinny every morning.
· Fly down the track on a thoroughbred.
· Meet one of your favorite famous horses in person.
· Ride bareback, bridleless ... or both!
· Go to a dude ranch or cattle drive
Horse Novel optioned for TV series
Top racing filly has to retire
The most unique horse markings. You won't believe the last photo
Man gets too close to stable…watch what happens