Marshall Place c. 1798
683 acre farm--Buckingham County -MARSHALL PLACE circa 1798 - a 683 acre farm made up of 145 acres of good pasture and tillable land and 538 acres of hardwoods and pine forest. Current use of the farm includes grazing (for cattle), hay, timber and a boxwood nursery. Two large creeks (Randolph and Little) run thru the property. Historic house has good architectural detail but in need of renovation and is in a very private setting.
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.