159± Acres – Sutherland, Iowa
4233 Yew Avenue, Sutherland, IA 51058 O’Brien County
Surround yourself with private waterfalls and streams on property that was recently named “Prettiest Farm In Iowa”.
This pastoral estate boasts a custom-built home remodeled in 2008 with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, Amish hand-scraped flooring, a natural stone fireplace, finished basement and an attached 2-car garage. The surrounding land is a true treasure with a stocked 30± acre private lake featuring a boathouse, sand beach and two launch pads. 80± acres of productive farmland provide an excellent return on your recreational investment, while nine secluded campsites open up even more possibilities. The remainder of the property offers 30± acres of manicured grassland and great hunting for fowl, deer and turkey. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this one-of-a- kind retreat! $2,990,000.
• Completely remodeled in 2008
• 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
• Granite counters
• Finished basement
• Climate-controlled 14,000± sq. ft. workshop with office
• 98x54 storage building with concrete floors
• 30± acres – engineered to NRCS specifications
• Terraces & surface intakes reduce the risk of pond sedimentation
• Spillway to preserve dam
• Boathouse, 2 docks and sand beach
• 80± acres farmland with 77 CSR2 rating
• 30 ± acres grassland
• 9 campsites – all with electric, 5 with water and sewer
• Excellent hunting opportunities
For more information on this property please visit www.PrettiestFarmInIowa.com
Midwest Land Management
521 S Grand Ave.
Spencer, IA 51301
Ben Hollesen - Broker Associate
in conjunction with
United Country Iowa Lakes Realty
1009 10th St.
Milford, IA 51351
Richard Ortman - Owner/Broker