Luxury Horse Property
Ride out of your barn into RockHouse trail system and right into the Big South Fork National River and Recreational Area where the trail never end!! No trailering required to access this extensive trail network.
• Approximately 2,000 sq. ft. on main level
• Wrap around driveway for house and barn
• Three stall barn with enclosed tack room, 20 gallon hot water heater, and corral.
• Cross fencing, pasture, and 60 ft. round pen
• Every room (including bathrooms) has vaulted ceilings and hand-picked light fixtures from Chicago
• Kitchen features vaulted wood ceiling, bay window, professionally made hickory cabinets, tile, Jenn-Aire range top with grill, Bosch dishwasher with stainless steel interior, built-in oven with microwave, and a trash compactor
• Double-door entry into master suite with pass-through fireplace finished with Spanish marble and black granite, indirect lighting, custom hickory cabinetry, and wall covering imported from Belgium
• Master bath with Jacuzzi tub surrounded by detailed Italian tile, fireplace finished with Spanish marble, indirect lighting, custom cabinetry, and Belgium imported wall covering
• Great room features wood burning fireplace with gas igniter, indirect lighting, and one wall covered with natural Tennessee stone work
• French door off of great room leads to an outside lanai (12ft. X 18 ½ ft.) featuring custom ceramic tile work and a spectacular scenic view
• Attached workshop (17 ft. X 18 ft.) with built in cabinets and garage door entry
• 2 car attached garage with separate safe room and storage room (10 ft X 12 ft.)
• House features many architectural details including marble, tile and granite work
• 25 year warranty on wood flooring throughout house
• House and barn professionally painted inside and out in 2012.
• New gutters on house and barn
• Property features beautiful 30 ft. rock house with meandering creek throughout with surrounding trail
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.