LUXURY EQUESTRIAN ESTATE THE BEST IN THE PEACE RIVER REGION!
THE MOST LUXURIOUS FARM/EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY IN THE PEACE RIVER REGION IS FOR SALE! 228 acres of premier property on Briar Ridge with a ½ mile private driveway; stunning views (mountains, valleys, city lights and Pouce Coupe River) and just a short 3.5 miles from town. This property is truly "best of the best" and all THREE BUILDINGS (NONE LESS THAN 2400sqft each, 2 less than 10 years old) were custom designed/engineered and built by renowned contractor Steve Erickson (example: doubled number of pilings on EACH building). The detail of quality is bar none and the pictures truly do not do this property justice.
***Note***Property Guys only permits a maximum of 30 photos, for many more pictures including a floorplan of home please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Property Guys is also unable to accommodate more than one building on a farm property, 7500sqft is the total building space of the three buildings (house 2701sqft, and the guest house/barn and cabinetry/machine shop are each 2400sqft). The bedrooms and baths are also cummulative.
*** Existing contracts on this property provide an average annual income of $40,000.00 revenue, see REVENUE section below****
The HOME (2700+ square feet, 3 bedroom 2.5 bath)
- Massive 40'x20' master bedroom and huge beautiful ensuite
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Protection system installed
- Central Air conditioned (installed 2010), water softener, Air cleaner/exchange HRV system, in-floor heat (natural gas)
- Custom designed and engineerd one floor living U-shaped home with a huge spacious patio filing the bottom half of the U. Excellent visual presentation and practical use of space.
- 5 independent Cathedral ceilings (all 16ft to 18ft high) with beautiful multi-layer custom crown moulding/coving and bordered California knock-down ceilings
- Stunning views from every room throughout the home
- Both kitchen nook and a formal dining room.
- Unique angled feature walls in master bedroom and kitchen areas, oversized patio doors in master to huge patio with amazing landscaping
- Rounded drywall corners throughout
- Solid glossy oak and marble floors (over 1000sqft of marble) throughout
- Incredible Master bedroom ensuite with "His and Hers" walk in closets (with tons of built ins) and "His and Hers"(two)separate 9 foot vanities with high grade gloss man-made marble top.
- Marble encased walk-in 6'x3' shower (double headed) and marble encased 2 man Jacuzzi tub (in pristine condition)
- Marble floor shared ensuite between Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3, with marble encased shower and marble vanity top
- Solid custom cherry wood cabinetry throughout kitchen and all 3 bathrooms
- Kitchen has garbage disposal, garbage compactor, Bosch dishwasher (stainless steel interior), Thermador wall oven ($3,500.00), cabinet fronted fridge and built in pantry with sliding shelving, built in computer desk, built in TV cabinet and indirect cabinet lighting.
- Massive poured concrete patio (with double number of pilinga) accessible off Master and Kitchen/Living room
- Extensive indirect lighting throughout home
- Enormous windows to take in the views from the Living Room, Kitchen Nook and Formal Dining rooms
- DOUBLE pilings throughout home and patio, not one drywall crack in 18 years!
- Beautiful Formal Foyer with marble floor, 16ft high ceiling, gable window and skylight
- Solid oak doors throughout (including bedroom 1 &2 walk-in closets)
- Both bedrooms 1 & 2 are above average size
- Built-up commercial modified bitumen membrane roof (minimum of 15 years life left)
- Acrylic stucco exterior with stucco accent moulding at roofline house (matching other property buildings)
- Natural gas fireplace and counter top stove (Thermador $3,000)
- Oversized double garage (with garage door openers) with built in shelving and sturdy drawered work bench
- Huge marble floor laundry room with built in custom solid oak iron board cabinet and lots of cabinetry and shelving,
- $14,000 custom artisan self watering brick flower box curved with pillars and stretching some 30 feet.
- Established and wind sheltered fruit orchard with pears, plums and apple trees.
- Beautifully landscaped with mature trees. Amazing peony, rose bushes and other perennials viewable from kitchen, dining, living and master bedroom.
LAND and LAND IMPROVEMENTS
Half section of excellent well drained agricultural land (leased - see REVENUE below) with a fraction extending right to the shore of the river (228 acres in total). Fraction has the potential to someday be a subdivision for homes with stunning views close to town. A few more notables are:
- Quality built custom welded iron with decorative detail gated corals and the 3 field entrances
- Quality built 7' high horse training round pen (built up foundation with fine sand) with built-in stairs up to a comfortable custom built viewing bench
- 2 million gallon pond. Wind-generated aerated and feeds guest house, barn, automatic waters and landscape waters.
- 3.5 miles barbed fence, 3.5 miles of electric fence
- Excavated and built up exterior riding arena next to pond (done in 2011) needing only fence and sand
- 3 "on demand"/automatic horse or cattle waterers on poured concrete foundation
- Gravel pit (see "Revenue" below)
- In place contract for oil well lease, $7,000/yr or $12,000/yr if in production (with the requirement to plant trees to obscure any view of well- see "Revenue" section below)
BARN AND GUEST HOUSE BUILDING - 2400sqft
Built in 2003 with a separate boiler (in-floor heat in guest house) concrete sidewalks and poured concrete floor on double pilings throughout. Guest house is 1 bedroom, 1 bath. Metal siding with decorative crown moulding to match house and machine/cabinetry shop, commercial torch-on roof (22 years left).
- Two quality built stalls out of rough sawn lumber with steel sliding gates with horse head peek a boo doors.
- Poured concrete floor (cushioned flooring in stalls)
- Sloped flooring to heated drain, wash area for vehicles or animals winter or summer
- Overhead on demand flash heating
- Large tack room for saddles and supplies
- 14 foot high ceiling
- 2 insulated and sealed, easily sliding barn doors, air exchange system installed 2009, new boiler 2010
- 1 bedroom, ¾ bath (large shower)
- Laundry and storage area
- Ceramic tile throughout
- Tiled countertop and backsplash wall in kitchen with built-in pantry cabinet (stove 2010, fridge 2008)
- Custom built-in oak Murphy bed
- Loads of raised panel oak kitchen cabinetry
- Bay window with window seat
- Pot lighting above vanity (2012)
- 12 foot ceilings throughout
- Currently leased for $700.00 month potential for $1000/month.
- Bedroom renovation (including bay window) completed 2011.
MACHINE SHOP AND CABINETRY MAKING SHOP (2400 sqft)
Built in 2005 with metal siding and decorative crown moulding to match the house. 16 foot ceiling throughout. Commercial Torch-on roof (23 years left), Purple gas electric pump fuel tank included.
CABINET MAKING SHOP
- Poured concrete floor (doubled pilings)
- Specialty state of the art florescent lights for extra bright lighting (installed 2010 cost $6,000)
- 14' high garage door, with electric industiral garage door opener.
- 40' perimeter work bench and shelving.
- 6' by 20' wooden storage mezzanine -8ft headroom
- Overhead on-demand flash heating (installed 2009)- heats up quick and energy efficent.
- Could be rented as a mechanic's garage
- Two 14' high sliding garage doors
- Wired for power, overhead lighting
- Accommodates 30 foot motor home, car and camper trailer with tons of room to spare
Farming land leased 10 year contract in place $3,000.00/yr
Rental of Guest house : $700/month = $8,400/yr
Gravel pit average revenue (contract in place) $22,000/yr
Oil well lease: $7,000/yr
TOTAL ANNUAL REVENUE : $40,000.00 a year
******2012 APPRAISAL ON FILE BY BARRY PLANT AND ASSOCIATES*******
|Lot Size:||228 Acres|
|Location:||DAWSON CREEK, V1G 4H5|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.