|Lot Size:||20 Acres|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Spokane, WA 99208|
Lady Raven Stables is an established equestrian facility in Spokane, WA. On 20 Acres. Large barn with indoor arena 60’X108’ and 16 stalls, 10 pastures 1-2 acres with power & water, outdoor arena 100’ X 180’, round pens, hay barn, turnout pastures.
The indoor facility is cool in the summer and out of the weather in the winter. Matted stalls with runs, heated-automatic water, heated tack room and bathroom. The outdoor arena is large enough for showing large groups, lots of room for shows and other activities. There is a wash rack, 2 round pens. There are miles of trails in the surrounding hills for riding. The house is a 1400 sf with fenced yard. Parking is large enough for trailer storage and events. The acres are entirely pastured with irrigation available from a very substantial well.
STABLES ARE AVAILABLE FOR MUCH LESS AFTER THE SALE OF THE MAIN HOUSE, CALL FOR DETAILS. 509-993-7758
We are within 5 minutes of major shopping, theaters, schools, etc. and within 20 minutes of downtown, opera house, arena, theaters, convention center, Fair Grounds and to much more to list. The area is in the growing Mead School District, rated as one of the most desirable districts on the west coast. Several public and private colleges including Gonzaga Bulldogs. Spokane has all major entertainment and shopping of any large city, live in the country and be close to all features of active living. Large active horse community, shows at fair grounds and other local facilities. The international airport is less than 40 minutes away.
There is world-class hunting, fishing, golfing, within minutes, several major lakes within 30 min to an hour, including Coeur d' Alene Lake with a world class resort and golf coarse.
Spokane is the best of all worlds, four seasons, snow skiing, water sports, hunting & fishing, sailing, motor boating, four wheeling, hiking, you name it we got it.
Lady Raven Stables, is ready for your horse, just minutes north of Wandermere Shopping Center, 2 minutes from Hatch exit off North SR-395. Full service board, 60’X108’ indoor arena, 12X12 matted stalls with runs. Live in caretaker, owners on site, security & safety oriented.
• Indoor Riding Arena - This 60’X108’ indoor arena is just the thing for foul weather training, or just getting out of the sun. Large 12’X24’ end doors to enlarge the riding area of the indoor arena and to allow ventilation, well lit with natural and artificial light. A maintained footing of sandy loam is excellent for all activities.
• Individual Living Paddocks - We believe in allowing a horse to have the room to run and the feeling of security. Turn out to our grass pasture is available for stall boarders
• Pastures – Currently 10 pastures are available for boarding. Pastures are rotated as much as possible depending on number of horses to keep green as long as the spring rains allow. Pastures range in size from nearly one acre to 2 acres.
• Main Barn – 16 stalls in the barn, with concrete breezeway access to indoor arena. Arena will be available for other activities and haul-in. Clinics and education opportunities will be scheduled as well. Each stall has grill work along breezeway walls for visibility and ventilation, as well as 4X8 egress to the outside run, natural lighting and ventilation. Each stall has a 12X12 exterior run of safe, 12’ – 5 rail fence panels, which can be extended easily.
• Outdoor Arena - We have a 100’X180’ outdoor arena, groomed and watered sandy loam for firm exceptional footing. Once an alfalfa field, snacks may pop up in the spring of this well draining sandy loam dirt surface. Our arena is never muddy!
• Round Pens – 2- 60 foot round pen. These round pens are very sturdy with cattle panel construction.
• Trails Outdoor Riding - Miles of trails in the surrounding hills. Access to the trails is directly from the property; hours of riding on the trail or off.
• Grooming Areas – located all around the barns just outside the breezeways hitching posts and frost free hydrant at the wash rack for your outdoor grooming needs.
• Parking - We have lots of parking available. If you need parking for your trailer we have room out front Vehicles are able to park in a designated area next to the caretaker house. Overflow parking is available in front for shows and events. Please don't block in the others as they come and go all the time.
• 3-Tack Rooms - 3 separate and secured tack rooms are available; the main tack room is heated and has a heated bathroom, storing tack in this tack room is reserved for stall boarders the bathroom is available to all boarders. The large external tack room on the east end of the barn is available to stall or pasture boarders. There is also a small tack room for pasture boarders on the west end of the barn.
Price has just been reduced owners are eager to sell.