A Treat for Thanksgiving
One of the first things people think of when thanksgiving is mentioned is food... lots of food. So how about sharing this with your horse? - a special treat for him, as well as you. Instead of a carrot or an apple, here is a recipe to change up the treat.
- 4 cups sweet feed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups molasses
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 apples, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- Icing sugar
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the sweet feed, sugar, molasses, carrots, apples and flour all together until binded.
- Form into balls and pressed onto a tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes, give or take a few minutes.
- Leave them to cool on a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Photo by 'Five Furlongs'
Finding Cheap Horses For Sale
Understanding Which Horses Make The Best Barrel Racing Horses
One of The Most Expensive Horses in the World - The Bavarian Warmblood