Horse Farm w/ Indoor Arena
Charming Working Horse Farm built in 2002
Charming horse farm for sale in Hillsborough County, set on 23 private acres.
- The house was built in 2002
- 2700sq ft home with a large, open floor plan
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Large master suite with walk in closet and master bath
- Wood stove and central chimney easily heat the house year round
- Walk out basement
- Large farmer's front porch over looking entire property
- All wood floors
- Post and beam structure built in 2002
- Insulated tack room
- 9 stalls (4 - 10' by 12' stalls with run outs behind; 5 10' by 10' stalls, some with run outs, some with out)
- Large hay loft with the capabilities of holding 3000 bales
- Electricity installed last year, all brand new, flood lights on all sides and electrical sockets by every stall, in case you want a fan for your horse!
- This barn is located by the house, makes a great private or owner's barn!
- Extremely versatile, could be used for any live stock!
Barn 2/Indoor Arena:
- Steel structure built in Nov. 2005.
- Barn and Indoor housed under one roof
- Roof/ceiling is fully insulated (no sounds of snow sliding or falling off the roof to scare your horses!)
- Barn side of the barn consists of 22 stalls measuring 12' by 12' or bigger!
- 13 of your stalls have run outs with sand paddocks behind the barn. All 13 of these stalls have custom built dutch doors, for those cold and rainy days!
- The barn side has an insulated tack/viewing room complete with saddle and bridle racks for all 22 stalls
- The Indoor arena is made up of a sand footing and measures 80' by 150'
- Indoor arena is complete with lighting allowing you to ride any time!
- Separate well and electric account for this barn, making it easy to run a business out of
- An outdoor sand arena measuring 100' by 275'
- Sand and grass paddocks ranging in sizes
- 4 Run ins
- Chicken coop measuring 30' by 40'
This farm has it all! House and owner's barn have a separate drive from the lower barn/Indoor arena making it easy to run a business while still maintaining your privacy. Easy commute to Fitchburg, MA (30 mins) and Boston (1hr 20 mins). Great facility for someone looking to run a boarding operation or to lease stalls! Could work for just about any live stock, but is easy to manage and maintain with horses. Currently has 27 horses on the property!
** SELLER OFFERS 2.5% Buyer's agent incentive!! **
|Ad Type:||For Sale|
|Lot Size:||23.00 Acres|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Temple, NH 03084|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.