Lady Raven Stables is ready for your horses, just minutes north of Wandermere, on the north side of Spokane, 2 minutes from Hatch exit off north SR-395. Full service board, 60’X108’ indoor arena, 12X12 stalls with runs. Live in caretaker, owners on site, security & safety oriented. • Indoor Riding Arena - This 60’X108’ indoor arena is just the thing for foul weather training, or just getting out of the sun. Large 12’X24’ end doors to enlarge the riding area of the indoor arena and to allow ventilation, well lit with natural and artificial light. A maintained footing of sandy loam is excellent for all activities.
• Individual Living Paddocks - We believe in allowing a horse to have the room to run and the feeling of security. Turn out to our grass pasture is available for stall boarders
• Pastures – Currently 10 pastures are available for boarding. Pastures are rotated as much as possible depending on number of horses to keep green as long as the spring rains allow. Pastures range in size from nearly one acre to 2 acres.
• Main Barn – 16 stalls in the barn, with concrete breezeway access to indoor arena. Arena is available for activities and haul-in. Clinics and education opportunities will be scheduled as well. Each stall has grill work along breezeway walls for visibility and ventilation, as well as 4X8 egress to the outside run, natural lighting and ventilation. Each stall has a 12X24 exterior run of safe, 12’ – 5 rail fence panels, which can be extended easily.
• Outdoor Arena - We have a 100’X180’ outdoor arena, groomed and watered sandy loam for firm exceptional footing. Once an alfalfa field, snacks may pop up in the spring of this well-draining sandy loam dirt surface. Our arena is never muddy!
• Round Pens – 2- 60 foot round pen. These round pens are very sturdy with cattle panel construction.
• Trails Outdoor Riding - Miles of trails in the surrounding hills, hours of riding on the trail or off.
• Grooming Areas – located all around the barns just outside the breezeways hitching posts wash rack and frost free hydrants for your outdoor grooming needs.
• Parking - We have lots of parking available. If you need parking for your trailer have room out from Vehicles are able to park in a designated area next to the caretaker house. Overflow parking is available for shows and events. Please don't block in the others as they come and go all the time.
• 3-Tack Rooms - 3 separate and secured tack rooms are available; the main tack room is heated and has a bathroom, storing tack in this tack room is reserved for stall boarders the bathroom is available to all boarders. The large external tack room on the east end of the barn is available to stall or pasture boarders. There is also a small tack room for pasture boarders on the west end of the barn.
• Two homes on the property, the caretaker house is a modern manufactured home 1300 SF 3 bdrm 2 bath. Set at the entrance to the barn for security.
• The main house is 5300 SF with formal dining with chandelier and formal living rooms with a gas fireplace, 2 full bathrooms, a 3/4 bath & 1/2 bath; 5 bedrooms, 1 being used as an office one being used as a library. And the view of pastures and surrounding area are beautiful. In the daylight basement is a home theater area, game room w/ bar and lots of storage even a potential wine cellar.
The Master Bedroom is huge with its own private balcony and the Master Bath has two walk in closets, separate vanity's, large shower and a soaking tub with a view.
The large kitchen has oak cabinets and a large pantry.
There is an attached 3-car garage and a shop big enough for a large boat and RV.
A master gardener beautifully landscaped the main house, something is always blooming. Just off the deck in the back yard is a water feature with a stream between two small ponds with gold fish. The front entry is beautifully landscaped as well.
• We are within 5 minutes of major shopping, theaters, schools, etc. and within 20 minutes of downtown, opera house, arena, theaters, convention center, Fair Grounds and to much more to list. The area is in the growing Mead School District, rated as one of the most desirable districts on the west coast. There are several public and private colleges including Gonzaga Bulldogs and Whitworth University. Spokane has all major entertainment and shopping of any large city, live in the country and be close to all features of active living. Large active horse community, shows at fair grounds and other local facilities. The international airport is less than 40 minutes away.
Shannon M. Sheckler said:
I am a Horse Property Specialist working with many buyers. Please let me know if you would be interest in offering a commission if I brought in a buyer and/or if you would be interested in having your horse property listed on the MLS and featured on my website below. If so, would I be able to come out sometime in April to preview your property??
Thanks so much. I am currently working with 4 active buyers and another agent in my office has 3 horse property buyers as well. Thanks so much, Shannon M. Sheckler, ABR,GRI,SRES
Thanks for your interest, if you do have interested parties I would absolutely offer a commission to you should a purchase come from your client. I've considered the possibilities you suggest and am interested in securing someone this spring, who is an expert at selling this type of real estate.
Thanks for your inquiry and I look forward to meeting you.
Lady Raven Stables