Home on 7 acres with horse barn and paddocks for RENT:
- House built in 2000, 1,730 sq ft
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Open kitchen/living room with hardwood floors, vaulted wood ceiling/walls, brick fireplace
- Carpeted bedrooms, tile bathrooms
- A/C and heat
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room
- Complete with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Well and septic
- Average utilities are around $100 - $150 a month
- Car port that easily fits 2 large trucks
- Boat port that fits another vehicle, trailer, lawnmowers, etc.
- 7 acres, half lawn and half woods
- Half of a pond (half of it is on our neighbor's property)
- Large horse barn with drive-through hallway, enclosed storage room, 3 stalls, and storage area. Can easily be converted into a shop or extra garage.
- Fenced horse paddock
The house is 20 minutes from the Moody AFB main gate, 15 minutes from Walmart on Inner Perimeter, 20 minutes from the mall, and 10 minutes from the grocery store in Lakeland. Even though it's in Naylor, the property is still in Lowndes County. It's 5 minutes from the Grand Bay Wildlife Management area for fishing, hiking, walking the dog, hunting, riding horses, etc. It's also 15 minutes from Banks Lake for canoeing, boating, fishing, gator-watching, etc.
There are neighbors, but tree lines separate the house from the neighbors for a lot of privacy. All the neighbors are friendly and helpful.
It's $1,400 a month and will be available immediately.