Country Estate w/ Horse Facilities near Detroit Metro Airport
This is country living at its finest, without compromising on luxury. This home has numerous custom features including:
• custom entry staircase, high ceilings
• 16' x 8' doorwall (8'x8' door) in family room
• a 2-story imported mahogany mantle
• high efficiency BIS fireplace
• 115+ sf of new granite counters in kitchen
• Jenn Air & Bosch appliances
• solid hardwood floors throughout 1st floor
• central intercom/radio system
• central vacuum
• trayed ceiling in master bedroom
• balcony in master bedroom
• whirlpool tub & oversized shower in master
• basement workshop
• dual heating & cooling zones for efficiency
• 30'x40' barn w/ power & water
• and lots more.
The house has been well maintained and all routine maintenance is up to date, including replacement of both water heaters, sump pump, septic pump and more. Most light fixtures have CFL or LED efficient bulbs. Exterior and interior walls have blown in insulation. The high ceiling basement has an exterior exit and windows and could be finished to add 1,000+sf of living space. The attic is partially framed and insulated as a planned third story rec room addition of 800sf.
The large barn has new concrete flooring, 4 deluxe horse box stalls, power & water. The property has two large pastures plus a paddock, a pond, and a number of young, healthy trees - shade & fruit. A solar powered entry gate is equipped with drive up keypad access.
This home is located just outside the Wayne County line (low Monroe County tax and insurance rates), yet the rush hour commute is under 40 minutes to Farmington Hills, Detroit, Ann Arbor or Toledo.
|Lot Size:||14.2 Acres|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Carleton, MI 48117|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.