The Flagstaff is ideal for trail riding and provides extra security when traveling over rough terrain with the angled rear rigging. It has a padded seat, Softee seat jockeys and fenders which require no break in, and padded trail stirrups which are comfortable on long rides. FLEX2® TREE TECHNOLOGY-FLEXIBLE FOR THE HORSE LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE RIDER:
• Flexible tree design conforms to a horse's back
• Flex2® skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider's comfort
• The Circle Y Softee® seat jockey and fender leather provides a "ready to ride" saddle to minimize rider's knee and ankle strain
• The original Circle Y Flex2® saddles are built for fit, weight, and comfort
• Tunnel Skirt design eliminates pressure on horse's spine.
This saddle even thugh its a wide tree fits medium to wide whither, shouldered horses. Not sure why they made both trees really.
Tooling Southwest Border
Hardware Engraved Slotted
Rigging 7/8 Dropped C-Rigging
Swell Width 13"
Cantle Height 4"
Horn Size 3-1/4" Neck, 1-7/8" Cap
Skirt Size 10" Deep x 25" Long
Weight 25 lbs.
Used only 10 times, sells new for $1700.