I emailed you earlier in the summer regarding the sale of your Brenderup trailer. You mentioned that if you did not sell it by the end off summer/start of fall, you would lower the price. Is that still the case? If so, would you be willing to drop the price to $6,000?
Thanks for your interest and offer. At this point, I decided to keep the trailer if not sold for the requested price (I had and offer of $8500 which I did not accept), and to take it with me during the move across the country.
P.S.:Please let me know if you may be interested to pay the requested price. I could also e-mail additional pictures, have many of them.
Would like to come see your trailer - very interested.
This is the same trailer you've looked at in Corvallis. I got your phone message as well. Please let me know if you financial issues resolve, and you will be interested in buying the trailer. I'm still in Oregon, but leaving in December. As for now, I will plan to take trailer with me and will shop around for a shipping rates, unless somebody would make a decision on buying it before I commit with the moving to a shipping company (I have some other people currently interested in a trailer as well, but out of state).