• Horses
  • Saddles
  • Trailers
  • Properties
  • Tack
  • Stallions at Stud
    All Equine Categories
    • All Equine Categories
    • Horses
    • Saddles
    • Trailers
    • Properties
    • Tack
    • Stallions at Stud
    $ 3,500

    BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 2017

    Clip This Ad
    This feature requires you to be logged on horseclicks. You can login to your account or create a new account:.
    Send this classified to a friend!
    Fill in the form below

    "Your name" must be filled.
    "Your email" must be filled.
    "friend name" must be filled.
    "friend email" must be filled.
    Please select the I'm not a robot box.
    your name:
    your email:
    friend name:
    friend email:
    comment:
    captcha
     
    BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 2017
    1 of 6
    • BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 20171 Of 6
    • BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 2017 for sale in United States of America2 Of 6
    • BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 2017 for sale3 Of 6
    • Tennessee Walker for sale4 Of 6
    • Tennessee Walker for sale in United States of America5 Of 6
    • BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 2017 for sale in United States of America6 Of 6
    Category:Horses
    Subcategory:Tennessee Walker
    Ad Type:For Sale
    Status:Available
    Name:SCORE'S HEART BREAK
    Gender:Mare
    Color:Bay
    Height:15.2 hands
    Temperament:2 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
    Age:12 yrs
    Registered:Yes
    Country:United States of America
    Price:$ 3,500
    Location:Pioneer, TN 37847
    About

    2 FOR 1 SALE


    "SCORE'S HEART BREAK" IS A BIG REGISTERED TWH MARE BORN ON 6/1/02 TWHBEA #2020104. SHE IS A FULL SISTER TO WORLD CHAMPION "THE TOTAL SCORE". SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF "PUSHER'S BID SCORE" & GRANDDAUGHTER TO "THE PUSHER" SOME OTHER CHAMPIONS IN HER BLOODLINE INCLUDE "EBONY MASTERPIECE", "MIDNIGHT SUN", & "GO BOY'S SHADOW". YOU CAN TELL BY HER BUILT THIS MARE IS BRED RIGHT. SHE IS 15.2 HANDS TALL, DARK BAY WITH LONG SOCKS AND A BLAZE. AT SOME POINT IN HER LIFE, WE BELIEVE THAT SHE WAS ALSO TRAINED FOR SHOW. SHE HAS ALOT OF STYLE AND A BIG MOTOR FOR SPEED.

    SHE IS CURRENTLY BRED WITH A CREMELLO STALLION - 2017 FOAL POSSIBILITIES ARE 65.63% CHANCE OF A BUCKSKIN, 25.00% OF A PALOMINO, OR A 9.38% CHANCE OF A SMOKY BLACK FOAL.


    PRICE: $3500.00

    OTHER HORSES FOR SALE ON OUR WEBSITE: SHADOWRIDGE.WEEBLY.COM
    SHADOW RIDGE STABLES
    SHADOW RIDGE STABLES
    27 ads
    Call: 4234942730
    Or: 4234944026
    or send email message
    Stay safe when buying online
    read more >
    BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 2017
    BIG AND SHOWY BAY MARE, GREAT BLOODLINES - 2 for 1 - BRED FOR A 2017
    $ 3,500
    Tennessee, Pioneer ad ref. HT50382E7  -  4937 Views
    //