This charming 1956 Farm House used to sit on 620 acres. It is the last 3 acre parcel left from the original property. It took 3 years to build and when you
see how solid the house is you will understand why. All the flagstone in and
around the house was cut by the original owner and his son in Lyons, CO. The
house was designed with Frank Lloyd Wright in mind.
* The garage is pre-stressed concrete 6" thick with beautiful tile walls on the
* There is a 2-3 foot deep concrete pad on the East side of the house/garage,
perfect for RV parking.
* The yard around the house (approximately 1 acre) has a recently installed
sprinkler system fed by a well.
* The swimming pool is a Salt Water pool. Much gentler on the skin.
* Inside in the basement is a large cedar closet.
* There is a Landry shoot from the upstairs bathroom to the hallway just outside
the laundry room.
* There is Tarazzo tile flooring in multiple colors throughout the house with
beautiful zinc seams. Set into concrete floor. Very easy to take care
* 2 beautiful wood burning fire places set in hand cut flagstone bricks.
* The large shed has been moved but was used as place to stay warm and cut the
flagstone in any type of weather. It had a wood burning stove in it to stay warm
* The walls are plaster walls not drywall.
* Underground electric dog fence covers the entire property.
This house is as solid as they come. The "Big Bad Wolf" cannot blow this house
Great piece of land with a house that has character in the heart of Broomfield.
- Water Pool
- Residence Included