|Lot Size:||16.26 Acres|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Annville, PA 17003|
List Price is for Search Criteria Only. Actual Price TBD at the Auction!
ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION: 16+/- Acre Horse Farm with Single Family Home
On-Site Auction Schedule:
Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 12:00PM
Location: 1727 Old Forge Road, Annville, PA, 17003.
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Sunday, October 9th at 1PM SHARP!
Can't make it to the auction? No problem! Download the Bering Real Estate mobile bidding app to your smartphone, and bid from wherever you need to be. Works for both Apple & Android.
SOLD REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
Property Details: 1727 Old Forge Road, Annville, PA, 17003.
One-Story Ranch Style Home
- 2,058 +/- SF (according to courthouse records)
- 16.26 +/- Acres
- Living room / Dining area combo
- Kitchen (breakfast bar area, wood laminate flooring, propane used for cooking)
- Family room (wood laminate flooring, gas fireplace and coffered ceiling)
- Integral garage
- Exterior: Stone and Wood
- Metal roof
- Heat Pump (new) with Central A/C
- Well and Septic (newer sand mound)
- Wood stove for auxillary heat
- 6 horse Exerciser (Equi-Gym Products LLC.)
- Approx. 60 feet wide
- Variable speeds
- Utilized as a conditioning tool for walking, jogging and galloping horses
- 10 stalls
- Approx. 12 x 12
- Tack room
- Hay storage
- Water pump
- Newer metal roof
- Very good condition
- 5 stalls
- Loft storage
- Run-in area
- Shingle roof
What a great opportunity to own a property that has so much to offer. This (+/-) 16 acre property contains 2 barn areas able to house up to 15 horse with room to expand! There is a Run-In shed located in one of the 5 main pastures. The ranch style home has been updated and provides ample square footage. A large pond is also located on the back, right corner of the property which is great for fishing. These types of properties don't come up for sale or through auction often, so don't miss out! This has a little of everything for any outdoor lover and horse enthusiast including barns, pastures, woods and a pond! Contact Bill Bering Jr. or Bob Bering from Bering Real Estate Auctions for more information.
10% Buyers Premium
Bering Real Estate & Auction