REAL ESTATE AUCTION
50 Acre Horse Farm near Charlottesville, VA
Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 12 noon
6869 Albevanna Spring Road
Scottsville, VA 24590
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction!!!
- 49.95 +/- acres of beautiful rolling land
- 3,000 +/- sq. ft. brick 2 story 5 BR/3 BA completely renovated home w/finished basement
- Eat-in kitchen; living room; dining room; 2 fireplaces (in living room and in finished basement)
- Beautiful oak and heart of pine floors
- Central AC
- New 2,500 sq. ft. center isle 6 stall barn with feed room, tack room, wash rack, electric and water
- 40x75 utility building w/concrete floor and full electric
- 45 acres of lush pastures w/over 7,000 sq. ft. of new Bekaert fixed knot horse fence with white lighting electric wire on top.
- Newly stocked pond; mature oak trees
- Tax Map: 12400-00-00-01700; Zoned RA (property is in conservation easement)
- Privately nestled only 25 minutes from Charlottesville, VA/UVA!!
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!!
There will be an excellent selection of personal property to include furniture, glassware, collectibles, toys, tools, equipment, and much more at this auction as well. Please visit www.grindstaffauctions.com for complete listing, photos and details.
Auction held in partnership with Grindstaff Auction and Realty, Inc.
ATTN REALTORS: Pre-registered (by 5 pm 5/10/13) broker participation is encouraged and compensated!!
Property Tour: Friday, May 3 at 12 noon sharp
Please contact Anne Grindstaff for more information 804/301-2488.
Or visit: www.nichollsauction.com
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: (888) 357-2814
E-mail: [email protected]
On the web at: www.nichollsauction.com