36+ Acres Horse Farm Estate Indoor Riding Arena Wisconsin
LOCATION: SE Wisconsin, Fond du Lac County, Township of Taycheedah, Mt. Calvary, 53057. 60 miles from Milwaukee, Madison. 31+ tillable acres zoned agricultural plus 5 acres zoned residential (includes house, riding arena/barn, hay barn and 3 acres of fenced pasture.
TOPOGRAPHY: Basically flat, slightly above road grade. Rich tillable soil (rented seasonally for crops). Some trees, shrubs in area surrounding house.
Dwelling: - 2,995 Sq. Ft. / Basement - 2,995 Sq. Ft.
One story frame dwelling, 2004 construction, unfinished walkout basement; stone, wood, and cement board siding; casement windows; composite roof surface; poured foundation. Front entry into Great Room with extensive built-ins. Brazilian walnut and slate flooring throughout main level, 9’ceilings. Great Room has two-story cathedral ceiling with a stone wood burning fireplace, custom built-in cabinetry, and grand view of the pasture and horse barn. An open kitchen concept with Soapstone countertop and cherry wood cabinetry, built-in Jenn-Air gas range, microwave/oven, Bosch dishwasher, wine cooler and 8' x 7' walk-in pantry. Extra wide open staircase from kitchen to lower level. Generous dining area with French exit door. Library off front entry leads to master suite with pocket door separation, four walls of cherry cabinets, bookshelves and desk area. Master bedroom offers gas fireplace, ceiling reading lights, trayed ceiling, window seat alcove complete with built-in bookcases/storage areas, and exit door to private deck. Master bath with slate radiant heat flooring, whirlpool soaking tub, corner glass shower with Jerusalem stone detailing and shower spray wall, large walk-in closet. Opposite end of house has two additional bedrooms, two full baths, large laundry room with pet bath, work sink, included high efficiency washer and dryer. Rear exits to 3.5 car attached garage plus mudroom exit to pasture and horse/hay barn. The lower level has radiant hot water heat in the floor with 9’ ceiling stubbed for additional bath, double exit doors and 12’ x 12’ wine cellar. Central vac, security system (house & barn), air exchange system. Circular front approach. Attached 3 car garage to residence, 2 overhead doors
• 162' x 57' Professional Size Riding Arena
• Clay base with torpedo sand, three entrance doors plus two 15' x 16' sliders
• Seven 12' x 12' stalls plus two 18' x 12' foaling stalls
• 12'x12' Heated Feed room
• 12'x12' Heated Tack Room
• 12'x12' Heated Wash Room with recessed lighting
• Heated half bath with laundry facilities
• Heated Viewing/Office Room
• Underground electric and water (from house)
• Two frost free water sources plus additional water sources.
• 200 amp breaker box
• Extra wide stall aisle and generous horse stalls
• Water and electric source also in pasture (two heated water troughs)
• LP Gas forced air heating in following insulated rooms:
• Viewing room, wash room, half bath with laundry
• LP Gas water heater (40 gallon)
• 60 x 30 hay barn (metal construction)
• Five acres zoned residential (includes residence, riding arena/barn, hay barn, and three acres of fenced pasture)
• Thirty-one + acres zone agricultural (currently leased for crops)
Stall mats, two heated water troughs, electronic equipment and refrigerator in viewing room, washer/dryer, fencing (additional available) metal stall dividers
|Lot Size:||36 Acres|
|County:||Fond du lac|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Fond du lac, WI 54935|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.