|Lot Size:||3500 Acres|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Location:||Branson, MO 65616|
Elbow Ranch has approximately 5 miles that border the Mark Twain National Forest. It is one of the largest tracts available in Missouri and offers unique land investment opportunities. The Ozarks landscape features a variety of terrains including rolling hills, dense hardwood forests, pasture lands and creeks. The ranch is located only 3/4 mile off of State Highway 160. There are over 5 miles of County maintained roads through the property. The Access to Bull Shoals Lake is only approximately 10 miles away.
· 3,500 plus Acres, of which 1,200 acres are fenced / cross fenced pasture areas
· One of the largest land tracts available in Missouri
· 2000 plus Acres are wooded in cedar, walnut, oak and hickory. Miles of trails and potential for much, much more.
· Almost 5 miles of County Maintained paved or chip and sealed roads through roughly 30% of the property
· 30 miles from Branson, Mo - 74 miles from Springfield National Airport
· 10 miles from Bull Shoals Lake
· 35 Ponds and 3 main creeks - plus many wet weather creeks and springs