We have for sale approximately 35 acres of prime pasture land located in a secluded parklike setting. Lush green pastures for horses, cattle, hay, with plenty of wildlife. Perfect retreat or getaway. Lots of privacy located at the end of a deadend road.
Property is free and clear of any and all junk and trash. No old rusty cars or hidden piles of trash anywhere on the property.
1. One room brick bungalow, bathroom. Easy to add on to the existing home. Brick exterior, metal roof. Custom interior made from 2x12 walls, 2x6 roof with 4x6 beams, 11.5' ceiling height.
2. Covered patio off the front of the home with a large, extended, concrete patio.
3. 35 acres, 75% in pasture
4. 3 pastures cross-fenced with King Ranch wire with 20' lane in between each pasture. No barbwire.
5. Creek borders the east/southeast property line and can ride your horses to Flint Creek off the back side of the property
6. 50' x 75' steel building, roof only, approx. 16' height, with 25' x 20' enclosed tack room. We have additional steel on the ground to extend barn to 75' x 75'.
7. 50' one-of-a-kind, custom round pen, made with 10' side-by-side poles
8. horse walker, but not set up
9. 15/20 minute drive to Big Foot Horse Trails in the DeSoto National Forrest
10. 35 minutes to Gulfport or Hattiesburg.
Will NOT split up. Will NOT lease. Please don't text asking if the property is still available/for sale. If the ad is still posted, it is still for sale. Ad will be deleted when sold.
Located in Big Level community, Perkinston, Mississippi. Call 601-723-9363 for appointment to see the property.