|Ad Type:||For Sale|
|Country:||United States of America|
Full calf Devoucoux in the semi-deep seat Biarritz model in beautiful condition!!! D3D panels, front and back blocks, very lightly used! Flaps are 13 1/8" long by 13 1/8" wide. Seat measures true to size at 17". "Arcade Normale" tree (standard medium wide) measures 4 1/2" dot to dot. Comes with a Devoucoux saddle cover.
With D3D Technology, Devoucoux takes takes craftsmanship to a new dimension. The use of 3D scanners, together with the latest modeling software, allows them to devise the most sophisticated padding in terms of performance and comfort for you and your horse. There is improved comfort and performance thanks to:
* Wider panels that are perfectly symmetrical: weight-bearing surface area increased by 30% compared to the previous generation of panels.
* More flexible panels: a uniform flexibility across the entire surface of the panels. Unrivaled quality.
* A wider passage between the panels: the rider’s weight is borne by the muscle mass rather than the spinal column.
* Freer movement of the shoulder blades thanks to the adjusted form
* The spread of pressure from the girthing and the rider’s weight is optimized