2012 17.5" Devoucoux Biarritz D3D 2A
This 2012 Devoucoux Biarritz D3D model is in beautiful condition! The Biarritz model has a slightly deeper and wider seat than the Socoa model. Very hard to find sizing - 17.5 " seat with a 2A flap (slightly forward), medium wide tree. Mid brown color, with front and rear blocks. Flap measurement is 13.5 inches long and 13.5 inches wide. Dot to dot is 4 1/2. Seat measures 10.25 inches at its' widest. Equipped with 3PB Girthing system, which is straighter to prevent a saddle that may slide forward, and signature Devcoucoux insignia on flap. One small scuff on pommel area as noted in photos. Comes with a saddle cover.
With D3D Technology, Devoucoux takes takes craftsmanship to a new dimension. The use of 3D scanners, together with the latest modeling software, allows them to devise the most sophisticated padding in terms of performance and comfort for you and your horse. There is improved comfort and performance thanks to:
* Wider panels that are perfectly symmetrical: weight-bearing surface area increased by 30% compared to the previous generation of panels.
* More flexible panels: a uniform flexibility across the entire surface of the panels. Unrivaled quality.
* A wider passage between the panels: the rider’s weight is borne by the muscle mass rather than the spinal column.
* Freer movement of the shoulder blades thanks to the adjusted form
* The spread of pressure from the girthing and the rider’s weight is optimized.
|Ad Type:||For Sale|
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.