FOUR OAKS FARM8108 291st Avenue NW
Princeton, MN 55371
Welcome to “Four Oaks Farm”, offering 20+ gorgeous acres of pastures, woods and a creek, entirely bordered with white split rail fencing- this is as pretty as a picture! The current owner is retiring, but has been operating a horse breeding business since 2008. This farm would also work well for a boarding business, with state of the art features to provide top quality horse care. There are 4 separate pastures, each having heated auto watering systems and permanent run-ins, providing approximately 16 acres of pasture and an outdoor dressage arena. This is a horse lover’s paradise!
• 40x108 Built in 2008 by Structural Buildings, Inc.
• 12’ doors on each end with screens for insect control
• 14’ ceilings
• Off peak in-floor heat plus a natural gas furnace
• Exhaust fans controlled by hemostat
• Stalls are 14'x12' and are lined with yellow pine planks
• Stall fronts are traditional European look out fronts and were designed and custom made by Triton Barn Systems.
• The floor below the stalls are on packed sand bases with 2 feet of crushed rock covered by 1 foot of crushed limestone and 1 inch rubber mats on top of all that. This is the best stall design money can buy for good drainage and little to no smell with routine care.
• Dedicated wash stall
• Vet station for breeding and treatment
• TV monitoring system
• Large tack room with laundry facility
The owners lived off site, with the intention of building a home on the east side of the parcel. All utilities are roughed in for a future home. In 2010, a 30x20 addition was added to the original structure adding a master bedroom and porch, creating 1500 SF of living space.
• Rustic knotty pine décor with 16’ vaulted ceilings
• In floor heat and gas fireplace
• Air conditioning/heat pump
• Kitchen offer knotty pine cabinets large pantry and heated floors
• ¾ bath with heated floors
• Large master bedroom with sitting room and walk in closet- electric baseboard heat
• Enclosed 6x20 porch
• Water softener
• Office area with built in desk and storage
• Convenient access to barn area
• Security System
• Built in 2011
• Insulated and heated
• 10’ doors
• Built in cabinetry/storage
• Television hook up
• Large storage room
Hay Storage Building:
• 14’ doors x 3
• Has power- no heat
• Heated house, play set and fenced paddock for goats
• Remote operated entry gate for security
• Fabulous deer hunting
• Farm equipment will be available to purchase
• Princeton School District 477
• Entire property is turnkey and immaculate!
• PLEASE NOTE: Seller would like to keep pigeon lofts located on the property
- Residence Included
- Horse Barn
- Hay Barn