$ 1,800

2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL

photospedigreemap
Clip This Ad
This feature requires you to be logged on horseclicks. You can login to your account or create a new account:.
Send this classified to a friend!
Fill in the form below

your name:
your email:
friend name:
friend email:
comment:
 
2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL
1 of 9
  • 2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL1 Of 9
  • 2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL for sale in United States of America2 Of 9
  • 2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL for sale3 Of 9
  • Tennessee Walker for sale4 Of 9
  • Tennessee Walker for sale in United States of America5 Of 9
  • 2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL for sale in United States of America6 Of 9
  • 2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL for sale7 Of 9
  • Tennessee Walker for sale8 Of 9
  • Tennessee Walker for sale in United States of America9 Of 9
Ad Type:For Sale
Status:Available
Name:A LOVELY PROMENADOR
Breed:Tennessee Walker
Gender:Mare
Color:Black
Height:15.2 hands
Temperament:2 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Age:13 yrs
Registered:Yes
Country:United States of America
Price:$ 1,800
Location:Pioneer, TN 37847
About

"PROMENADOR" IS A GREAT MARE, 15.2 HANDS TALL, BORN ON 5/26/01, TWHBEA #20114956. SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF WC "MAJOR LEAGUE" & HAS OTHER GREATS IN HER PEDIGREE INCLUDING "PRIDES GENERATOR", "SUN'S DELIGHT D.", "EBONY MASTERPIECE", & "SETTING SUN". ALTHOUGH BROKE TO RIDE, WE HAVE ONLY USED HER AS A BROODMARE. SHE HAS BEEN A GREAT PRODUCER OF FOALS, A GREAT MOTHER WHO HAS NEVER HAD A COMPLICATED BIRTH THAT REQUIRED ASSISTANCE, HAS ALWAYS HAD LOTS, AND LOTS OF MILK, AND HAS TAKEN GREAT CARE OF HER OFFSPRING. SHE IS SOLID BLACK WITH ONLY AND SMALL WHITE SNIP ON HER NOSE. WE HAVE ALSO INCLUDE SOME PICTURES OF SOME OF HER FOALS.


SHE IS CURRENTLY BRED WITH OUR HOMOZYGOUS, TOBIANO STALLION, RIVER VALENTINE SPECIAL. SO HER FOAL HAS A 75% CHANCE OF BEING BLACK/WHITE SPOTTED & A 25% CHANCE OF BEING RED/WHITE SPOTTED. FOAL WILL BE DUE AROUND THE END OF MAY 2016.

PRICE: $1,800.00

OTHER HORSES FOR SALE ON OUR WEBSITE: SHADOWRIDGE.WEEBLY.COM
AND STUDS FOR SERVICE
 
SHADOW RIDGE STABLES
SHADOW RIDGE STABLES
28 ads
Call: 4234942730
Or: 4234944026
or send email message
Stay safe when buying online
read more >
2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL
2 FOR 1-DAUGHTER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BRED FOR SPOTTED 2016 FOAL
$ 1,800
Tennessee, Pioneer ad ref. HT445195B  -  3986 views
LikeFollow

Disclaimer HorseClicks is not responsible for any errors or incorrect information posted by its members and does not represent or share opinions of its members. Accessing this website signifies your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service.©2015 Horseclicks.com - all rights reserved - a member of the Friday-Ad network  |  dev (((:))) Memória Visual