A saddle with true buckaroo style. Hand stamped with all brass hardware, rigging and conchos! Built on a Colorado Wade tree with an extra large, mule hide wrapped dally horn, 5" cantle and 7/8 flat plate rigging. The high cantle keeps you riding in comfort during long rides and the 7/8 flat plate rigging keeps this saddle placed just right on your horse.
* Tree: Rawhide Covered Colorado Wade
* Bars: 7" Gullet mid-concho to mid-concho
* Seat: 17"
* Cantle: 5" Rawhide Bound
* Fork: 9 1/2" with Rope Strap
* Horn:Buckaroo Slick Fork (3" Neck x 4" Cap)
* Rigging: 7/8 Flat Plate
* Skirts:Fleece Lined, Breast Collar Dees
* Flank Cincha: Heavy Skirting Leather
* Cincha: 27 Strand Roper
* Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins Buckles
* Stirrups: 2" Rawhide Visalias
* Finish: Basket Stamped, Brass Conchas, Rope Strap Dee, Oiled and Polished
* Weight: 42 to 44 lbs. Fully Rigged
Saddle Weight: 42.00 LBS